Accommodation incl. festival tickets that will be returned are offered via our waiting list. Please register in the respective ticket category. We will contact you chronologically by e-mail as soon as and if the desired accommodation is available.
We will start on Friday evening (7 PM) and end on Sunday night (1AM). We plan our music program for the afternoons and nights. During the day you can regenerate and enjoy the Baltic Sea.
With 6 stages, we want to create a diverse program, which will make every festival experience of you guys very individual. We don't want to reveal too much yet, but we don't want to withhold a few pointers:
We start our rave in our heated tent in the afternoon with our main program (FR 7 PM, SA 15 PM). At the evening swimming pool party in the fun pool it will probably be wet and wild. At night we open other indoor floors that play until the morning hours. Our ambient floor (OFF) will be open for you every hour and invites you to linger and listen to music.
The capacities of the indoor floors are limited, which is why we may have to temporarily close the entry. In this case, we hope you guys stay relaxed. At another point in time, things look different again. In general you should plan not to hit the dance floor after midnight, but to consciously use the program beforehand, as there can and will be admission stops after 1 am, in case too many people want to go to the night venues at once. We don't want anyone to get frustrated, so we wanted to raise your awareness again at an early stage.
We designed Nachtiville as a rave-holiday where you can experience a balance of festival and relaxation. We deliberately included recreation breaks for this. The last location closes around 8 am. We hope that keeps the space for you to relax and take time for a nice walk on the beach.
You will find specific information about the programme and the timetable after the lineup is published under "Lineup".
We will inform you about the exact schedule for NACHTIVILLE at a later date.
For you to get a feeling of what we are going to do, we will give you some basic information.
The main program of the festival starts on all festival days in the afternoon. Our heated tent offers space for all visitors and will therefore be the main venue for NACHTIVILLE. In the late evening we open additional indoor locations with various musical programs. We are also extending the opening times of the subtropical fun pool for evening pool parties.
We close the tent at 1 a.m. In the remaining indoor locations, we want to offer space for a nice after-hour that will run until the morning hours. After closing it gets quiet on our stages and you have time to regenerate and sleep in. Our ambient floor (OFF) remains open for you during the entire weekend.
We would like to point out that the capacities of the indoor locations are limited. From 1 AM at night, not all guests will find space in all indoor locations at the same time. Therefore, we may have to stop the entry because the capacity is exhausted. We hope you take it easy and try again at a different time, discover alternative locations or take a short break.
We will tell you more about our stages and the music program at a later date.
In order to transfer and rebook tickets safely and easily, you need to involve [email protected]. We will then help you to transfer the ticket reliably.
Please note, that we cannot exchange single tickets. A rebooking is only possible for the whole apartment icl. tickets.
If you want to sell and/or transfer your ticket there are three ways:
A: The buyer is not yet known and you are looking for a person to whom you can transfer the ticket.
- Until 30.06.2022 you can cancel your ticket without any costs.
- From 01.07.2022 you can write us with the request for cancellation to [email protected]. We will then help you to transfer the ticket to a person on the waiting list.
B: The buyer is already known and you arrange the payment among yourselves.
- The current ticket holder sends us an e-mail to [email protected], please put the buyer in CC, with the request to change the booking.
- For the rebooking we need the following data: First name, last name, address, e-mail address, phone number.
- We will then rebook to the new ticket holder and send a new booking confirmation.
C: The buyer is known and the payment transaction has not been done yet.
- The current ticket holder sends us an e-mail to [email protected], please put the buyer in CC, with the request for rebooking.
- Please arrange the payment among yourselves, alternatively you can make the payment to us and we will refund the old ticket holder as soon as the payment is received.
- For the rebooking we need the following data: First name, last name, address, e-mail address, telephone number optional.
- After the settlement of the payment we will then rebook to the new ticket holder and send a new booking confirmation.
Thank you very much for your help! :)
Maximal Bus Tours
NACHTIVILLE will take place from January 20th - 23rd, 2023
With the receipt of your booking confirmation for 2023, you are sure to be part of the festival.For those who want to book a different accommodation, because the size of your travel group changed, please write an e-mail to [email protected]. We'll definitely help you, if we can! Additional nights (e.g. Thursday) can also be booked later.
We will accept cancellation requests until June 30th, 2022. After that, we will be happy to help you find people who are interested from the waiting list (the waiting list is currently very full). If you would like to use a voucher to get tickets for 2023, please let us know until June 30th, 2022 at the latest, as we will keep contingents free for you until then. From July 1st, 2022 you can of course continue to make inquiries. Please write to us at [email protected].
We recommend staying until Monday because our music program runs until Sunday evening. If you want to relax and arrive early, you can book Thursday as well.
We are looking forward to welcoming you at NACHTIVILLE in January 2023!
Ticket refund 2022
Nachtiville 2022 unfortunately had been canceled.
There are two options for refunding your tickets for 2022. Please send us an email to [email protected] with the relevant information:
For a refund we need the following information:
- Reservation confirmation number 2022
- Name of the booking person
- IBAN and BIC and name of the bank account holder
For the alternative issue of a voucher we need the following information:
- Reservation confirmation number 2022
- Name of the person making the booking
- if applicable, requests for redemption of the credit
The processing of your cancellations will take about 3-4 weeks.
When booking your shared accommodation, you have various payment options:
- by bank transfer / on account
- Credit card with Mastercard or Visa
The payment of the booking amount is due within 30 days beginning with the date of receipt of the booking confirmation. From November 15th, 2022 on the booking amount is due within 7 days (due to the proximity of the festival).
We don't know the exakt circumstances in January 2023 yet. What we are planing with is that certain standards will be developed for clubs and events. We are sure that certiticates about vaccinactions or recoveries from Corona will be one of that.
Furthermore we would like to plan more carefully and therefore plan with additional corona-testings. We think that might be the standard for events in 2023 anyway.
We are therefore planning for the long term: NACHTIVILLE will be a 2G-Plus event. This means that all visitors * have to prove either a full corona vaccination or a recovery within the last 6 months before our event in order to participate in NACHTIVILLE. In addition, every guest must prove a negative corona test. We will announce the exact details after consulting the authorities in autumn 2022.
Anyway, if NACHTIVILLE cannot take place in January 2023, we will follow our plan B again:
You can exchange your ticket for a voucher or get a refund.
We hope this will give you some certainty help you make plans.
Do you have any questions? Please send us an email to [email protected]
Arrival and Departure
Travel by car:
Feed your route planners with the following destination:
Seestr. 1 - 23758 Weissenhäuser Strand, Germany
Arrival by car
The holiday park is located on the Baltic Sea near Oldenburg (Holstein), about 1.5 hours from Hamburg. From the Autobahn A1 drive towards Fehmarn / Puttgarden exit 10 (Oldenburg Mitte) and then follow the signs towards Weissenhäuser Strand.
Parking spaces are available on site.
Arrival by bus
Our partner maximal trips organizes bus trips for you from different cities in Germany and Europe. You can find all information on maximaltrips.com.
Arrival by train:
Travel to the Oldenburg (Holstein) train station, 6 km from the holiday park. From there you can continue with a taxi or our shuttle service. Information about the shuttle service will follow.
Arrival by plane
The closest international airport is Hamburg. From here you can continue to Weissenhäuser Strand by bus, rental car or train.
Check-in and Check-out
On the day of arrival (Thursday / Friday) you can check in from 2 PM. The reception at the entrance is open until 8 PM. From 8:00 PM to 8:00 AM check-in is possible at the reception in the hotel (Strandhotel).
All rooms must be checked out by 12 AM on the day of departure. In individual cases, a check out until 2 PM can be arranged in accordance with the reception. If you want to sleep late on Sunday and enjoy the day with us, we recommend that you book until Monday and relax. The festival programme runs until Sunday night. When checking out, please make sure you leave your apartment as you found it. We have to charge for damage to the rooms or missing inventory afterwards. So leave the beautiful apartments without damage. We rely on you!
Food and Drinks
In your apartments you have the opportunity to cook and take care of yourself. In the park itself you will find numerous tasty restaurants, cafes and opportunities for snacks. There is even a restaurant in the swimming pool. We will also provide a festival supermarket for drinks and other groceries.
Bringing drinks is not allowed in the festival locations. As a small festival, gastronomy revenues are an important part of our funding. Please save us and you the idle discussions with security and leave your drinks in the rooms.
Due to the season, we would like to offer you locker on stages. We will get back to you soon with specific information here.
First aid, emergency and awareness
Our helpers from the ambulance are there for you. Our security-personal is also there for you. Do not hesitate to contact them in emergencies or whenever help is needed.
Lost and Found
We will set up the lost and found office for you at our info point. You'll find our info point right next to our merchandise booth inside the gallery.
Here are a few more rules so we can all have a good time together:
- We are all guests in the holiday park at Weissenhäuser Strand. The holiday complex is surrounded by beautiful nature with dunes, beaches and the sea that must be preserved. Be careful with the terrain and nature and let us all take responsibility to ensure that it stays as beautiful after our visit as before.
- Leave your accommodation as you found it. Damages in holiday apartments are documented by us and will be billed to you. Let's have a great time together from start to finish. We have found a really great host in the Weissenhäuser Strand and want to be great guests as well. In case of any damage, please report to the reception. We won't leave you alone here. We count on you and thank you for your support!
- Smoking is not permitted in the accommodation. Please use your balconies and terraces and of course the ashtrays. Failure to do so will result in additional cleaning costs being charged.
- ATTENTION! We expressly do not tolerate any form of discrimination. Nazis have no access and stay outside, including Thor Steinar and Co. If you become observers of discriminatory or sexist attacks, don't look away! We have assertive security staff to whom you can turn confidently if necessary. Remember, we are all responsible for the party we want to celebrate.
- And again: please leave your accommodation as you found it. Without damage you and us will be have most fun :)
- Please stick to barriers and follow the instructions of the security staff. Our stewards are not there to annoy you, but to ensure everyone's security. With a little mutual respect, it will be a relaxed get-together for all of us.
- Please follow the instructions of the security staff in the event of storms or other dangerous events. In a thunderstorm, the accommodations are safe places to endure!
- The sale of illegal drugs is not tolerated, dealers get kicked out!
- Decoration and buildings are not intended and suitable for climbing!
- Anyone who breaks things is responsible for all damage resulting therefrom. No matter how good or bad you are at the moment - Destruction is blind, stupid and not funny!
- Driving into the parking lot and parking is at your own liability - we take no responsibility for damage to your vehicles or other property.
- And again: Please handle your accommodation carefully and avoid damage - we count on you!
- At this point again the reference to our terms and conditions / visitor regulations.
Of course! :) For the weekend you can book professional massage treatments, alone or in pairs. We will provide you with more information in a timely manner.
Yes, you read correctly! You can go bowling together at Weißenhäuser Strand! More information will follow.
Subtropical swimming paradise
The subtropical swimming paradise is definitely one of the highlights of the holiday park. The festival ticket also includes admission to the fun pool. You can go swimming, relax and have fun at any time during opening hours.
In addition to classic swimming pools, it offers a variety of attractions such as a wave pool, various water slides, a selection of saunas, a whirlpool grotto, the water play area "Water World", sunbathing areas and much more.
The swimming pool is also open to the public during the day.
In the evening we will open an exclusive swimming pool party for our festival guests. For your safety, we will also occasionally carry out alcohol tests at the entrance.